Attract Abundance with Ashta Lakshmi and Bilva Lakshmi A4 size 21×29,7 cm Artprints
Attract abundance with Ashta Lakshmi is a collection of 8 40×50 cm oil on canvas paintings showing the Ashta lakshmis (i.e.) 8 forms of Goddesses that are known for all the positive propensities of life. This is a A4 size (i.e.) 21 x 29,7 cm art print version on photo paper. This edition of the print comes with the image of Bilva Lakshmi in the center.
About the Art work:
The artist Gomathi Siva Sankaran combines traditions and cultures in her paintings to create a positive social impact that celebrates diversity. This is one of 8 paintings in this attract abundance series. I have tried to create an unique series using the images of 8 small girls coming from 8 different countries to celebrate diversity and empower girl children while we celebrate all forms of the Goddess
Attract abundance with Ashta Lakshmi
This series of 8 oil on canvas paintings (45×50 cm) is about the 8 Indian goddesses Ashtalakshmi. Ashta is a Sanskrit word and means number 8 and Lakshmi is the goddess known for attracting abundance. Abundance is more than prosperity. It comes through achieving a correct balance in life. The 8 incarnations of Goddess Lakshmi represent the various ways of attracting abundance in one’s life. Therefore, there are 8 different forms of Goddess Lakshmi which help in attracting different forms of abundance. It is normal to see the Indian gods with several arms and sitting on top of a lotus flower.
Why do they have multiple arms?
That’s because to attract abundance one needs:
- to work hard and
- to have access more tools
Therefore, each individual goddess shows all the important things you need to attract abundance
Why are they sitting on top of lotus flower?
Mostly there are two lotuses. The pink and the blue.
- The pink lotus is a symbol of the enlightened mind, which grows in mud (pollution of material nature) but rises above the water to open to the light of the Sun
- The goddesses stand or sit on the lotus because they appear in the enlightened minds and hold the lotus as a sign of purity and aspiration to become enlightened beings
- Some goddesses hold or sit on a blue lotus (nilotpala), which symbolizes the universal potential for spiritual unfoldment and enlightenment.
The artist has tried to portray diversity. That’s why we have goddesses from 8 different countries:
Ashta lakshmi or the 8 forms of Lakshmis:
- Adi lakshmi (the first form) comes from Germany
- Dhanya lakshmi (Goddess of crops) comes from Denmark
- Dhairya lakshmi (Goddess of courage and bravery) comes from Africa
- Gaja lakshmi (Goddess of positivity) comes from China
- Santhana lakshmi (Goddess of children or progeny) comes from Australia and the child is from multi culture
- Vijaya lakshmi (Goddess of success) comes from America
- Vidya lakshmi (Goddess of knowledge) comes from the Middle East
- Dhana lakshmi (Goddess of wealth) comes from India
Here are some videos linked to
- the Bilva Lakshmi – the feminine energy, which demonstrates the power of patience and perseverance and
- the Vaibhava Lakshmi Pooja – a pooja ceremony that was conducted with these 8 Lakshmi images to attract abundance
Learn how to attract abundance
BUY Feminine Energy Artprints
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.